Cloud Capital targets U.S. markets based on evaluation of demand drivers such as population growth, job growth, and rent growth, access to multiple transportation modes, and proximity to employment hubs. Currently, we are targeting Dallas, Houston, and Austin.
Core Values of Cloud Capital
- Relationships – Our relationships with our investors, lenders, and brokers are priceless. We hold them dear. We are grateful and appreciate the confidence that our investors place in Cloud Capital as sponsors and stewards of their capital. Our investor-partners, are our most important competitive advantage.
- Perform With Discipline – A long-term time horizon is our competitive advantage. We will never compromise our disciplined approach to sound investment strategies.
- Superior Investor Experience – We will continue to offer an industry-leading investor experience.
- Never Compromise Integrity – We will perform with the highest standards of integrity and honesty in all our endeavors.
• Investments through Cloud Capital are open to approved, Accredited Investors.
• Accredited Investors are individual investors who either have a net worth of at least $1,000,000, excluding the value of one’s primary residence, or have earned income over each of the last two years of at least $200,000 and have the expectation to make the same amount in the current calendar year. If you don’t qualify under that standard, you can choose to combine your income with your spouse and the new threshold for qualification would be $300,000.
Yes. Investors are able to invest through an LLC or trust. Investors are also able to invest through their traditional self-directed IRAs. Please contact your tax advisor for more information.
Investors can access their account information 24/7 by logging into their account on our website in the “Investors” section. Our Investors receive detailed property updates and financials every month as well as comprehensive quarterly breakdowns in the form of webinars. At Cloud Capital, we choose to over communicate with our investors.
Our investors receive distributions on a quarterly basis via checks or ACH payments directly to your bank account, whichever you decide.
Yes. However, non-U.S. investors have certain U.S. federal income tax obligations that differ from those of a U.S. investor. Non-US investors are urged to consult with their tax advisor and to review the tax considerations set forth in the private placement memorandum or “PPM.”
Nathan Cloud | Principal
Mr. Cloud is the founder principal at Cloud Capital where he is closely involved in all aspects of the business including equity raise, acquisitions, operations, and divestiture. He has sourced and closed over $30.15MM of multifamily assets. Before starting Cloud Capital, he worked as a senior equity trader and portfolio manager for a proprietary trading firm in New York City.
Currently, Cloud Capital owns and manages over $28MM of Multifamily and Office assets in Texas.
Mr. Cloud is an experienced investor and is now focused on executing Cloud Capital’s growth strategy to acquire multifamily assets throughout Texas. Mr. Cloud resides in Dallas, TX, and is a graduate of the University of Mississippi with degrees in accounting and finance.
Chris De Celle | Project Management
Chris De Celle is a multiple Emmy award winner, most recently for producing the 2012 summer Olympics for the first time in 3D. Chris is a multifaceted director, producer, and writer with over 20 years of experience in entertainment, sports and business.
Chris has worked on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno, NBC Studios, Olympics, NFL, NBA, MLB and the Golf Channel. He has produced for the Oscar’s, Emmy’s and Golden Globes. De Celle is the founder and CEO of 3D HD Gear which has supplied professional video, audio, fiber systems and computer networking.
Chris has invested in multiple multifamily deals as both a General and Limited partner across Texas, Georgia and Florida. He brings a breadth of experience to construction, project management and capital raising.
Chris grew up in Saugerties, NY as the tenth of twelve children and currently resides in Los Angeles and San Diego with his wife Michelle.