Cloud Capital targets U.S. markets based on the evaluation of demand drivers such as population growth, job growth, and rent growth, access to multiple transportation modes, and proximity to employment hubs. Currently, we are targeting Dallas, Houston, and Austin.
Core Values of Cloud Capital
- Have High Standards – We work hard and strive to improve our process each and every week. We tell it like it is and do not sugarcoat facts
- Be Easy To Deal With – Our reputation is our most important asset. We want to be known by the brokerage community and other multifamily owners as a highly respected sponsor who is easy to transact with.
- Relationships Matter – Our relationships with our investors, lenders, and brokers are priceless. We hold them dear. We are grateful and appreciate the confidence that our investors place in Cloud Capital as sponsors and stewards of their capital.
- Never Compromise Integrity – We will perform with the highest standards of integrity and honesty in all our endeavors.
• Investments through Cloud Capital are open to approved, Accredited Investors.
• Accredited Investors are individual investors who either have a net worth of at least $1,000,000, excluding the value of one’s primary residence, or have earned income over each of the last two years of at least $200,000 and have the expectation to make the same amount in the current calendar year. If you don’t qualify under that standard, you can choose to combine your income with your spouse and the new threshold for qualification would be $300,000.
Yes. Investors are able to invest through an LLC or trust. Investors are also able to invest through their traditional self-directed IRAs. Please contact your tax advisor for more information.
Investors can access their account information 24/7 by logging into our investor portal on our website under the “Invest” “Investor Access” section. Investors receive detailed quarterly reports that break down property performance. Quarterly reports are accompanied by profit and loss statements for each prospective property.
Our investors receive distributions on a quarterly basis via checks or ACH payments directly to your bank account, whichever you decide.
Yes. However, non-U.S. investors have certain U.S. federal income tax obligations that differ from those of a U.S. investor. Non-US investors are urged to consult with their tax advisor and to review the tax considerations set forth in the private placement memorandum or “PPM.”
Nathan Cloud | Managing Principal
Nathan is the founder and Managing Principal of Cloud Capital where he oversees acquisition strategy and general management of the firm. Since 2020, he has been the leading Principal in over $28MM of multifamily acquisitions and $52MM with JV partners.
Before starting Cloud Capital, Nathan worked as an equity trader and portfolio manager for a proprietary trading firm in New York City. While on Wall Street, he developed both discretionary and algorithmic trading strategies for the firm’s portfolio.
Nathan is an experienced investor who is now focused on executing Cloud Capital’s growth strategy throughout Texas. Nathan resides in Dallas, TX with his fiance’ and is a graduate of the University of Mississippi with degrees in accounting and finance.
Chris De Celle | Investor Relations
Chris De Celle heads investor relations at Cloud Capital where he is closely involved in all aspects of the business including raising capital, operations, and marketing. Chris has raised millions of dollars and invested in multiple multifamily deals as both a General and Limited partner across Texas, Georgia, and Florida. He brings a breadth of experience in construction, project management, and capital raising.
Before his time at Cloud Capital, he worked in the world of television and is a Multiple Emmy Award Winner as a Producer and Director most recently for producing the 2012 summer Olympics for the first time in 3D. Chris has worked on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno, NBC Studios, Olympics, NFL, NBA, MLB, and the Golf Channel. He has produced for the Oscars, Emmy’s, and Golden Globes. De Celle is the founder and CEO of 3D HD Gear which has supplied professional video, audio, fiber systems, and computer networking.
He’s now focused on executing Cloud Capital’s marketing, operations, capital raising strategies to add multifamily assets throughout Texas to Cloud Capital’s portfolio.
Mr. De Celle resides in San Diego and Los Angeles, CA, and is a proud graduate of Emerson College with a degree in Communications, focusing on marketing and television production. Chris grew up in Saugerties, NY as the tenth of twelve children and currently resides in Los Angeles and San Diego with his wife Michelle.